Powered by Newport Healthcare
Inspire – Educate – Innovate
New website coming soon – Look for our re-launch this summer!
For more than 40 years, U.S. Journal Training (USJT) has specialized in delivering professional training for frontline practitioners in the fields of mental health, substance abuse, education, and related fields. Since 2008, the collaboration between Newport Healthcare and USJT has focused on providing clinical professionals with new understanding and practices for helping teens and young adults find sustainable healing.
As we navigate these challenging times together, we’re dedicated to providing ongoing professional development opportunities through interactive online workshops, CE classes, and more. Our ultimate goal is to support mental health professionals in the essential work of guiding young people to a better future.
Continuing Education Board Approvals
U.S. Journal Training is approved by the following boards
Sessions must be viewed live and in real-time to earn a certificate. All courses are Intermediate or Advanced, and courses not for CE credit will be marked accordingly. All courses are live interactive webinars, there will be a Q&A where participants are encouraged to ask questions about the presentation.
- U.S. Journal Training is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists #56349; to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs. U.S. Journal Training maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content. Course meets qualifications for continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals. Provider approved by CCAPP-E1. Provider Number OS-86-057-0522
- NAADAC Approved Education Provider Program 10069.
- California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number 10512.
- Fla. Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage/Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling #50-2076.
- Certification Board for Addiction Professionals of Florida (No. 17A).
- US Journal Training, is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor Continuing Education for psychologists. US Journal Training maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- U.S. Journal Training has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5130. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. U.S. Journal Training is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- U.S. Journal Training .#1143 is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. U.S. Journal Training maintains responsibility for the program. ACE approval period: 12/5/22-12/5/25.
ADA accommodations will be made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations, please indicate your needs by emailing us at HelpMe@usjt.com. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification. To address grievances contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Can Participate?
Independently licensed, master’s prepared mental health professionals, including:
- Addictions Counselor
- Alcohol & Drug Counselor
- Mental Health Counselor
- Marriage & Family Therapist Psychologist
- Social Worker
- And more!
Looking for something specific? Send us a message and we will get back to you.
For Continuing Education certificates or general event questions,
Contact our Conference Coordinator: Ashley Hesse 561-380-3551 Email: email@example.com
Our Mailing Address:
U.S Journal Training Attn: Kim Fuller 3990 Hillsboro Pike, Suite 330 Nashville, TN 37215
Newport Healthcare provides financial support to US Journal Training. USJT is solely responsible for any educational content.